Monday, September 22, 2014

Passion Project

    "Create a passion project"  well to have a passion project you have to be passionate about something. Let's just say I have a passion for spreading news, so what better thing to do for my passion project then to start Prince of Peace's VERY FIRST newspaper.
    I have many goals, ideas, and plans  for this new project. I hope to start as a very small group of hardworking people, to hopefully a large group of people. I'm going to start by asking around for help to start my newspaper and we could work during lunch.
    I was thinking that we could start out as just doing a one page spread for a couple months until we came up with a regular system.
    I really hope that I could start this group and have it carry-on even when I graduate.

7 comments:

  1. I really like your idea for your passion project! I think the school needs to be more united and know what's going on. And this newspaper would be a great way to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audra! I think this is an absolutely fab idea! You're definantly the girl to do this kind of project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definately read your paper! Today the newspaper and paper is dying in general, I'd love for you to revive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super! This is idea is far out! You should consider doing an electronic publication as well as a paper copy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a school newspaper. Some schools have it, so we can too! Great thinking Audge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a eagle insider would be a great idea! Finding hardworkers might be a challenge, but I know you can achieve it! I can't wait to see the end product!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the idea of a school news paper, then the kids can see whats happening. The parents get the Eagle express but the kids do not. Its a great idea.

    ReplyDelete