Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Passion Project Update

I have a good idea on what I want to do so far, I have down goals that I want to achieve. I don't think I'm as far a long as I could be mostly because I can't fit in the time. With soccer, cheer, NCL , work, College,friends and homework, I can barely find time to take a shower. I'm always stressed out and can't seem to get any sleep, so the last thing on my mind is my passion project
I feel like my heart is in it, it's just about making the time to do it. I have a really hard time with procrastinating and it's become controlling over my work ethic. I think I'll need to motivate myself and get organized. I am pleased with the ideas that I've come up with I just think if I had more time I could easily be farther along in my project.
I think I could just make my newspaper a once every 2 weeks thing so that I have plenty of time to do it. I would say both inwardly and outwardly because I complain and get stressed, and when I get stressed I lose motivation. I like that I have a lot of time to work on it but I don't like how I don't use the time the best I could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment